Friday, April 7

i hate blogger. i hate my website. i hate guys. i hate women. i hate boys. i hate girls. i hate cars. i hate bridges. i hate record stores. i hate flirting. i hate indecision. i hate gas prices. i hate the month of april. i hate california. i hate the united states. i hate bill clinton. i hate all the presidential candidates. i hate indie pop crap. i hate you. i hate ginger ale. i hate stains on my jeans. i hate paint under my finger nails. i hate writing songs. i hate music. i hate jay leno. i hate exboyfriends. i hate exbestfriends. i hate sam. i hate when jack tells me about all the women he has crushes on. i hate adorable pictures of jack. i hate watching oliver sleep. i hate when tom plays silent 'little piggy' with my feet. i hate when jack tells me not to mention someone but doesn't tell me why. i hate packing. i hate the fact that i'm going shopping for new clothes instead of going to sm to get more. i hate the color purple. i hate teenagers. i hate hip rock girls. i hate cigar bars. i hate the song on the radio right now. i hate the fact that i broke my digital camera. i hate the fact that you are reading this. i hate all the hits on my webpage. i hate hiding from my stalker. i hate being interesting. i hate making people swoon. i hate when jack doesn't e-mail me. i hate laptops. i hate when computers crash and i haven't saved anything. i hate typing. i hate palm pilots and cellphones. i hate preppy goodness. i hate the newest cd from whoever. i hate people who sleep in lines for days for cds and movies and things like the oscars. i hate .. -enter anything here- i'll probably hate it.

oh i feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home