Tuesday, July 25

tonight i asked kevin if he'd ever called a woman a ho, slut .. etc. he told me no and i laughed. how was it possible that he hasn't? most men have.. i'll admit i think most of the men in my life have called women that in my presence. but kevin stuck his ground and said he never has..

when i asked him why he told me:

"that woman i might decide to call a bitch, ho or a slut just because she wants me to buy her a drink, give her affection and raise her self esteem is someone's sister, daughter an maybe even someone's mother. i'd beat the living daylights out of someone if they disrespected my sister that way, so i refuse to go along with the social "norm" and call any woman that. it's disgusting. it's animalistic. it's almost caveman like."

at first i thought he was joking or trying to get on my good side but he wasn't.

i can see now why kevin is my friend. disregard how much of a crackhead he is and his bad habits of knocking everything over and he'd be perfect haha.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home