Monday, October 2

something has to make sense one day..

there's one way you can get my attention: ignore me.
there's one way to piss me off: ignore me.
there's one way to make me cry: ignore me.
there's one way to make me laugh [at you]: ignore me.

so it doesn't make sense does it?

but in actuality it does make sense. there are some people who when they ignore me get my attention. there are other people who when they ignore me piss me off. there are some people when they ignore me actually make me cry and the rest of the people who "ignore" me make me laugh because i really don't care if they talk to me or not.

but the thing is you never really know if someone is ignoring you unless you're in their presence so this whole post is basically pointless and i'm going to blame it on the flu that is ravaging my body.

yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home