Monday, October 30

conversation.

"i've decided to keep my clothes on in my relationships until i know that the person i'm going to take my clothes off for is THE one."

"that's a good way to keep yourself from getting hurt. not."

"it's not about keeping myself from getting hurt. you can't keep yourself from getting hurt."

"live in your room forever."

"or a basement. would you come visit me in my basement?"

"of course. make sure the cats and beans in the can are there. they are required for basement living."

"you know me so well, don't you?"

"you mean i know you well enough to know you were going to go on about living in a basement with four-legged animals and eating beans out of a can? of course i know you that well."

"not many people do."

"yes, but i'm not one of those people."

"obviously."

"i love you, you know that right?"

"don't say things you can't take back. you can't take that back."

-silence-

"i'm sorry."

"it's ok. i know where that comes from. i just wish that place didn't have to exist."

"one day it won't."

"that day is when?"

"when i'm naked and finally let myself be with a boy again. that's when."

"i'll keep my fingers crossed, for good luck and such."

"for you or someone else?"

"no, i'm crossing them for you."

"oh. i will too then. i need all the luck i can get."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home